How to make Protein Shake? The Healthy Banana Protein Shake is stuffed with a waitlist of genuine fixings and mixed together to flawlessness! Bragging 16 g protein for every serving and very tasty, this protein shake formula will fuel your body post-exercise or as a sweet treat. Appreciate!
Creator: Asmah Awan
YIELD: 4 1x
- ¾ cup nonfat Greek yogurt solidified into 3D squares
- 2 cups solidified cut bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla concentrate
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder (we utilized Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein)
- 2 cups milk, any sort (we utilized Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk)
1To begin with, solidify ¾ cup nonfat Greek Yogurt in an ice shape plate.
2When the Greek yogurt has completely solidified, place all elements for sound banana shake into a rapid blender.
3Mix until smooth and present with your preferred fixings.
NOTES of How to make Protein Shake
- Contingent upon how thick you like your shakes, the alternative to include more milk by the tablespoon until wanted thickness is come to.
- Nourishment does exclude sprinkled nutty spread or whipped coconut cream garnishes.
Serving Size: 1/4 recipeCalories: 163Sugar: 10Fat: 2Carbohydrates: 19Fiber: 3Protein: 16