Chicken Fried rice recipe: Stunning breaded and fried rice that is superior to anything take out!
- 1 pound chicken, around 2-3 chicken bosoms, cooked and destroyed
- 3 cups cooked rice *
- 2 Tbs sesame oil
- 1 little white onion, slashed
- 1 cup solidified peas and carrots, defrosted
- 2-3 Tablespoons soy sauce (pretty much to taste)
- 2 eggs, softly beaten
- 2 Tbsp slashed green onions (discretionary)
Directions of Chicken Fried rice recipe
1Cook and shred the chicken. I exceptionally suggest cooking it in a moderate cooker in this teryiaki sauce. (see notes underneath) .
2Preheat an enormous skillet or wok to medium warmth. Pour sesame oil in the base. Include white onion and peas and carrots and fry until delicate.
3Slide the onion, peas, and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the opposite side. Utilizing a spatula, scramble the eggs. When cooked, blend the eggs with the vegetable blend.
4Add the rice and chicken to the veggie and egg blend. Pour the soy sauce on top. Blend and fry the rice and veggie blend until warmed through and joined. Include hacked green onions whenever wanted.